Wednesday 14 September 2011

On to week #2!

What a great first week we had! The kids are settling down into routines and I am in love with every last one of them. As parents, you should all be very proud of the fantastic kids you are raising.

Just a reminder that Mrs. Vine would like all the students to have a 1" binder for English, and I would like them to have a notebook to use for their weekly journal, beginning on Monday.

I will be absent tomorrow afternoon (Thursday 15th) for an appointment, but will be back at school in time for the Corn Roast to meet you all! Our class' job, along with Mme Clouthier's class, will be to husk the corn. The Book Fair in the library will be open until 7:00 on Thursday night.

From time to time, I'd like to post pictures of what we are doing in class on our page. If you do not want your child's picture posted, please send me a quick note in the agenda or email me so that I am aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment