Monday 1 September 2014

Just Over 12 Hours To Go!

Hello my monsters!! I am so excited for school to start! Our classroom is all set and ready to welcome you to your Monck home.


I hope you all received your welcome letter from me. If you didn't, don't worry! I'll fill you in with all the important details tomorrow.

For the parents, just a few important things to note:

Our nutrition break times have changed, and students will now be going outside first, and eating when they come in. As always in my classroom, students are permitted to eat whenever they are hungry, as long as it is a healthy item. First break is now at 10:15 to head out, and in at 10:50 to eat, with classes resuming at 11:05. Second break times are 1:05 - 1:30 - 1:45.

Pizza and milk sales will begin next week. Students will be bringing home order forms this week should you wish to order in a block or for the entire year, and of course they may pay the day of for milk and on Tuesdays for pizza on Wednesdays.

Our Meet the Teacher night has been tentatively scheduled for Thursday, September 18th. More details will follow when they have been finalized.

Please bookmark our blog and check it often - I will be keeping it updated on a regular basis. I will also be posting pictures of activities in which our class is involved. If you do NOT wish your child's picture to appear on our blog, please let me know with a note in your child's agenda ASAP so that I may respect your wishes.

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! I'll try to get some sleep tonight - hopefully my monsters can too!

Mme B.


No comments:

Post a Comment