Tuesday 13 January 2015

Year End Wrap Up!

It's been far too long since I last posted! I thought I would do a wrap up of the month of December.

Twin Day was a hit - I had trouble telling some of them apart! Ms. Terry and I had fun calling them by the wrong names all day.




Now that Christmas is over, I can show you the hard work that was done with Artman!







Thank you so much to Mme Bawa, Mrs. Terry and Mrs. Hornick for helping us out. It was greatly appreciated!

I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing break. The kids seem happy to be back and, despite all the indoor recesses because of the cold, are right back into the swing of things.

Congratulations to Owen Thompson, whose photo of a bee won Honorable Mention at the Emerald Level in the Roberta Bondar Foundation's Summer Camp Challenge!

And congratulations also to Karlee, who won 3rd place in the local Royal Canadian Legion Remembrance Day poster contest, in the junior black & white division!

Some important dates for January:

le 12 - Electives begin - 4 weeks (+1 in case of snow days)
le 14 - **special event** - Planetarium from Science North for all grade 5 and 6 students - ALL DAY!!
le 29 - Book Report Due (English Mystery Novel)
le 30 - PD Day

No comments:

Post a Comment